1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name] (Seller/Commission Agent), with principal offices at [address] (Seller/Commission Agent), and [name], with principal offices at [address] (Buyer), for the sale and delivery of a used aircraft.
2. Description of aircraft. Seller/Commission Agent will sell and deliver to Buyer aircraft described as follows:
[manufacturer, model, year, serial number, U.S. Registration Number: ______]
3. Purchase Price. The purchase price is ---------- dollars ($----------), payable in full upon delivery of the aircraft, by cashier check drawn upon a local bank.
4. Seller/Commission Agent's Representations and Warranties. Seller/Commission Agent makes the following representations and warranties, which shall survive the closing of the sale:
a. Seller Is [Sole Owner] [Commission Agent]. Seller is the [sole owner] or [commission agent] of the aircraft and has full right and power to sell and transfer it.
b. No caveats, Liens or Encumbrances. The aircraft is free from any security interest or other caveats, liens or encumbrance.
c. Suits, Judgments, Etc. No judgments exist against Seller/Commission Agent nor are there any executions, attachments, or replevins outstanding against Seller/Commission Agent. Seller/Commission Agent is not a defendant or respondent in any action or proceeding. No petition in bankruptcy or for an arrangement of creditors has been filed by or against Seller/Commission Agent nor has Seller/Commission Agent taken advantage of any insolvency laws.
d. Condition of the aircraft. Seller/Commission Agent specifically disclaims any warranties as to the physical and mechanical condition of the aircraft. Buyer acknowledges inspecting the aircraft and is purchasing it "as is". Seller/Commission Agent will maintain the aircraft in its present condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted, until it is delivered to Buyer. Seller/Commission Agent has owned the aircraft since [date].
5. Delivery of the aircraft. The aircraft will be delivered to Buyer at [address], on [date]. At the time of delivery, Seller/Commission Agent will execute all forms needed to transfer ownership of the aircraft in conformity with the applicable requirements of the appropriate State government department.
The said aircraft is being sold "as is" without any express or implied warranty as to condition or working order. There is no warranty for any defect and all repairs are the responsibility of the BUYER unless the SELLER indicates any repairs for which he/she/they will pay and be responsible for. If any repairs are to be made by the SELLER they will be listed here:
If Required By State Law
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____